Download Advances in Pharmacological Research and Practice. by J. Knoll and K. Kelemen (Eds.) PDF
By J. Knoll and K. Kelemen (Eds.)
Read Online or Download Advances in Pharmacological Research and Practice. Proceedings of the 4th Congress of the Hungarian Pharmacological Society, Budapest, 1985 PDF
Best research books
Crucial consultant to Qualitative equipment in Organizational learn is a wonderful source for college kids and researchers within the parts of association stories, administration study and organizational psychology, bringing jointly in a single quantity the diversity of equipment to be had for project qualitative information assortment and research.
Questionnaires in moment Language learn: building, management, and Processing is the 1st consultant within the moment language box dedicated to the query of ways to provide and use questionnaires as trustworthy and legitimate learn tools. It deals an intensive assessment of the idea of questionnaire layout, management, and processing, made available via concrete, real-life moment language examine functions.
This e-book starts off from the idea that the decade has introduced extra adjustments for the educational study library than any ever formerly recognized. The e-book offers an authoritative evaluate and research of the problems and demanding situations affecting educational examine libraries from the final years of the 20 th century onwards.
- Theory and Application of Graphs (Network Theory and Applications)
- Rigorous Data Analysis: Beyond "Anything Goes"
- Corrosion of research reactor aluminium clad spent fuel in water
- Coping with Burglary: Research Perspectives on Policy
- Introduction to Behavioral Research Methods
- Arctic Communications. Proceedings of the Eighth Meeting of the AGARD Ionospheric Research Committee, Athens, Greece, July 1963
Additional info for Advances in Pharmacological Research and Practice. Proceedings of the 4th Congress of the Hungarian Pharmacological Society, Budapest, 1985
The present results indicate that anti-ischemic drugs have only limited efficacy on ventricular arrhythmia. The possible direct protection of ischemic myocardium by these drugs may have favorable effects on arrhythmia not by the suppression of myocardial ionic channels, as in the case of 1-camitine (Imai et al. 1985). , Shibuya,T. , 1982, Canine-effective plasma concentrations of antiarrhythmic drugs on the two-stage coronary ligation arrhythmia. Ther. 223:801-810. , Komori,S. , 1985, Canine digitalis arrhythmia as a model for detecting Na-channel blocking antiarrhythmic drugs: A comparative study using other canine arrhythmia models and the new antiarrhythmic drugs, propafenone, tocainide, and SUN 1165.
1. L. Szekeres, J. Gy. Papp (eds) Myocardium CARDIOPROTECTIVE AND CEREBROPROTECTIVE EFFECT OF LIPOCORTIN-LIKE SUBSTANCES M . K O L T A I , I. L E P R Á N , Á . T O S A K I , L SZEKERES Department of Pharmacology, University Medical School, Szeged, Hungary Abstract Our previous experiments have showed that dexamethasone exerts a beneficial effect on myocardial and cerebral ischaemia induced by ligation of the main coronary artery, and of both common carotid arteries in awake rats. The protective effect was abolished by actinomycin D, indicating that the steroid action is generated at the level of genetic expression.
Heart J. 100:531-552. , Meo,F. , 1984, Beneficial effects of 1-camitine in the reduction of the necrotic area in acute myocardial infarction. Res. 10:219-223. , Hashimoto,K. , 1983, Effective plasma concentrations of antiarrhythmic drugs against sustained halothane-adrenaline arrhythmia in dogs. Pharmacol. 5:538-545. , Kamishiro,T,, Masaki,M. , 1982, Reduction of experimentally produced acute myocardial infarction size by a new synthetic inhibitor, NCO-700, against calcium-activated neutral protease.